PSM Launch the new APT1000 - an enhanced Dual Mode Level and Pressure Transmitter
9 July 2019
PSM Instrumentation has launched their new APT1000 liquid level and pressure transmitter, which replaces and improves on their earlier ICT1000 product.
Equally suited for Marine and Industrial applications the APT1000 is the next development from the established and highly regarded APT500 4-20mA analogue transmitter. Enhanced electronics now implement fully programmable 4-20mA calibration and digital communication using the industry standard Modbus protocol to enable multi-drop connection via an RS485 network.
The APT1000 replaces the ICT1000 to provide improved performance and accuracy and a number of design enhancements:
• Laser welded metal construction with no external exposed seals
• Standard Stainless-Steel body with Titanium and Hastelloy options
• A fully encapsulated “leakproof” design
• Improved accuracy 0.1% in 4-20mA analogue mode
• Enhanced thermal stability, fully compensated for zero temperature effect over the range of 0 to 70°C
• Reduced body mass and weight
The APT1000 will be offered with full DNV-GL Marine Type Approval and Intrinsic Safe Certification under ATEX and IECEx regulations.
A full range of mounting components will facilitate simple application for all duties and, partnered with PSM’s range of RFM termination modules, the transmitter will offer cost and time savings for installation and commissioning, while the simple programmability allows rapid in-service replacement of existing transmitters.
For more information, please contact:
PSM Instrumentation Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)1444 410040
Fax: +44 (0)1444 410121