Perceptive Engineering Seeks Application Engineer/Advanced Process Control Engineer
24 January 2018
Perceptive Engineering is looking for an Application Engineer/Advanced Process Control Engineer to join its Application Engineering team. The role will involve the support and delivery of Advanced Process Control and Monitoring solutions at its customer sites in the UK and world-wide.
Perceptive engineers need good problem-solving skills, creativity, the ability to communicate well, and demonstrate a professional approach to working with its blue-chip customers. As an application engineer, you will experience and understand a wide variety of processes and enjoy developing new and innovative ways of implementing Advanced Process Control, as well as contributing to the continuous development of the PerceptiveAPC suite of software. The role can be challenging, but also extremely rewarding by offering interesting and varied work as part of dedicated team of well-respected Engineering professionals.
Candidates with experience in Nutritional, Dairy or Pharmaceutical, sectors are of particular interest.
Desired Skills & Experience
* Applicants should be Masters or PhD qualified in a relevant Engineering discipline, with at least two years’ experience in industrial process control or automation.
* Fluency with Windows and MS Office is essential.
* A background or experience in industrial computing such as PLC/ SCADA/ DCS/ HMI, process modelling and/or simulation is required.
* Working knowledge of regulated environments, system validation and project life-cycle management.
* First-hand experience with Process Analytical Techniques, process modelling, Advanced Process Control or control system integration would be advantageous.
* Our Engineers need to be excellent problem solvers, with excellent communication skills.
* Required to travel and work with clients in the UK and worldwide.
Perceptive Engineering Ltd is a premier provider of intelligent monitoring and control systems for process industries. We design, develop, and commission real-time monitoring, advanced multi-variable control, fault detection and diagnostic systems to optimise process performance, using our own software suite. We have been selected by an increasing number of blue-chip companies to help spearhead their optimisation programmes worldwide. We deliver tangible, quantified benefits with real return on investment. We simplify the complex and solve the insolvable. Working at Perceptive will offer challenge, variety, and an opportunity to be part of a small, fast-growing company. Take a look at our website and, if you like what we do and believe you could contribute, please tell us more.
For more information, please contact:
Perceptive Engineering Limited
Tel: +44 1925 607150
Fax: +44 1925 607161