LVIT Technology™- Replacing Linear Potentiometers with a Contactless Solution
9 January 2018
H. G. Schaevitz LLC Alliance Sensors Group has expanded its sensor product offering by adding a line of LR-19 Series Inductive Linear Position Sensors using LVIT Technology; contactless devices designed for factory automation and a variety of industrial or commercial applications such as motor sport vehicles, automotive testing, solar cell positioners, wind turbine prop pitch and brake position, and packaging equipment. With their compact design, superior performance, and excellent stroke-to-length ratio, LR-19 sensors are ideal for both industrial testing laboratories and OEM applications.
• Contactless operation prevents wearout from dither or cycling
• 6 Ranges from 25 to 200 mm (1 to 8 inches)
• Excellent stroke-to-length ratio
• 19 mm (0.75 inch) diameter anodized aluminum housing sealed to IP-67
• Radial cable exit version comes with swivel rod eye ends
• Axial termination versions with either M-12 connector or cable
Operating from a variety of DC voltages, the LR-19 series offer a choice of four analog outputs and all include ASG's proprietary SenSet™ field recalibration feature.
The LR series also includes two larger body versions, the LR-27 and LRL-27, for those applications needing a heavier duty unit and a spring loaded version called the LRS-18. Technical data sheets and additional information can be found at www.alliancesensors.com.
For more information, please contact:
Alliance Sensors Group
A division of HG Schaevitz LLC
102 Commerce Dr. Unit 8
Tel: +1 856 7270250
Fax: +1 856 7270251