PERCEPTIVE ENGINEERING SEEKS TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER – PROCESS ENGINEERING
13 September 2017
Perceptive Engineering Ltd is a world leader in the provision of intelligent monitoring and control systems to major industrial blue-chip clients worldwide. Major markets served include Pharmaceutical, Nutritional Powders and Ingredients, Pulp and Paper, and Water/ Wastewater. The Company is now seeking to increase the pace of expansion and is looking to recruit a passionate and driven technical sales engineer to help drive the business forward.
The successful candidate will work closely with the company MD and existing engineering teams, to expand the business with existing clients as well as seeking out new opportunities to increase our customer base.
Both UK and some International travel will be required but ideally the position will be based at our UK Offices at the prestigious Daresbury Sci-Tech Park in Cheshire. A competitive performance based package commensurate with experience will be offered.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- A good Honours degree in an engineering or mathematical based subject, with strong computer literacy and a good working knowledge of Windows 365.
- Several years post graduate industrial experience, preferably in Pharmaceuticals or Nutritionals and ideally with some sales/ commercial experience. Although this would be an advantage we would seriously consider a strong technical candidate with the personality, desire and drive to develop into this role.
- An ability to listen and understand a customer’s problems/requirements and match them to proposed solutions.
- Good persuasive skills both written and verbal are essential, with skill in professional relationship building.
- Drive and the will to succeed in a fast-growing team working environment will enable you to develop and succeed in Perceptive Engineering.
For more information, please contact:
Perceptive Engineering Limited
Tel: +44 1925 607150
Fax: +44 1925 607161