Siemens at the Hanover Fair 2013
8 March 2013
Nuremberg/Hanover, Germany. Under the banner of “Integrated Industry”, this year’s Hanover Fair will be casting the spotlight on growing integration across every branch of industry when it opens its doors on April 8 – 12, 2013. Siemens will be taking up this theme with its own booth motto of “Making things right: Connecting productivity and efficiency” at the leading industrial trade fair, presenting an array of technologies and solutions focusing on vertical IT and software as well as energy.
Siemens supplies a broad range of products, solutions and services designed to provide the key to greater efficiency, profitability and sustainability. In Hall 9, Siemens will be showcasing its automation, control and drive technology expertise alongside its portfolio of industry software and services. It aims to demonstrate to its customers ways of enhancing their competitive edge across the entire product development and production process: from product design through production planning and engineering to production and services. Siemens will be highlighting ways of combining productivity and efficiency to create robust and competitive production processes.
In Hall 1, dedicated to Metropolitan Solutions, Siemens will be presenting its broad performance spectrum of products and technologies for smart infrastructures and enhanced urban living quality and sustainability. On show will be products and solutions to facilitate integrated mobility and logistics, efficient buildings, security, smart grids and finance.
In Hall 27, Siemens will be featuring innovations in the field of renewable energies and energy-efficient solutions, with the emphasis on wind energy.
Industrial Automation: Halle 9, Booth D35
Facts and figures:
• Products and solutions from drives to automation technology for machine manufacturers, plant engineers end users
• Focus on productivity and efficiency
• Booth area of some 2,530 square meters
• Booth presence numbering approxmiately 350 staff
• Power cables totaling 23 kilometers in length
• 1.7 megawatts total infeed power for infrastructure and exhibits
• Around 95 tons of steel were used to construct the booth
Other Siemens booths:
• Metropolitan Solutions: Hall 1/Booth B09
• PLM Software Partners: Hall 7/E18
• Energy Efficiency Truck: In front of Hall 9
• Ruggedcom: Hall 12/E30
• Wind Power: Hall 27/F20
• Wind Equipment: Hall 27/F38
• Winergy: Hall 27/H25
Siemens presence at partner booths:
• HART Communication Foundation: Hall 7, Booth D45
• AS-International Association: Hall 9/D06
• Profibus User Organization Hall 9/D76
• TectoYou: Pavilion 11
For further information, please visit: