|Welcome to the Hazardous Area Equipment enhanced company gateway page of...
Rotronic Instruments (UK)
Tel: +44 (0)1293 571000
Fax: +44 (0)1293 571008
Supplier Contact: Chris Fox
(For anything related to
Rotronic Instruments (UK))
Our RSS news feed for Rotronic Instruments (UK)
|Rotronic manufactures an extensive range of instrumentation for the measurement of Humidity, Moisture and Temperature with new parameters and devices:
· Humidity including new ATEX rated sensors & measurement transmitters
· Moisture e.g. dew point, wet bulb, absolute humidity
· Low Dew Point e.g. for compressed air systems
· Differential Pressure
· Process Pressure
The range includes portable instruments, probes, transmitters, data acquisition, meteorological probes, and calibration systems.
All HygroClip2 products incorporate the unique Hygromer Capacitive humidity sensor and AirChip3000 technology which provides accuracy that puts them in a class of their own. The measurement range is the widest available 0...100 %rh, -100...200 °C. This sensor has proven itself to be extremely robust in operation, withstanding demanding industrial environments including high temperature, high humidity, or condensation.
Many of the world's leading companies specify ROTRONIC measurement devices as standard for control or monitoring duties. These may be standard transmitters, handhelds or data-logging modules, or in many instances, customised products designed specifically to meet the application requirements.
Other standard features of note are standard temperature compensation, end-user calibration, digital signal transmission, and comprehensive 24 month warranty.
New products for monitoring and controlling conditions in cleanrooms are being introduced.
All the current products are included on the Rotronic website www.rotronic.co.uk with full technical information and datasheets.
VIDEOS (Rotronic Measurement Solutions)
1. HygroClip2 Humidity and Temperature Probe
2. Low dew point measurement simply explained
3. Relative Humidity Measurement explained
4. ROTRONIC HW4 Software - Monitoring, Alarming & Reporting
5. ROTRONIC HygroGen2 Humidity and Temperature Generator
6. What is CO2 and how is it measured?
7. CRP5 - Reliable Measurements in Clean Rooms
8. Differential Pressure Measurement
9. Rotronic Monitoring System RMS
10. RMS Tutorial Video
11. Rotronic corporate video
Products and Services