|Welcome to the Drives & Controls enhanced company gateway page of...
33-36 Shrivenham Hundred Business Park
Tel: 01793 783839
Fax: 01793 783814
Supplier Contact: Mark Weymouth
(For anything related to
Our RSS news feed for Baumer Ltd
|Since 1952, Baumer has stood for Swiss precision and British know-how. This unique combination has earned us the recognition as the leading producer of superior sensing products. Where automated processes and industrial sequences require precise monitoring and feedback, Baumer electric products provide the accuracy and efficiency required.
Detection of the smallest objects, precise measurements of amounts or heights, part counting at extremely high speeds must be achieved with confidence, even in harsh industrial environments.
We offer solutions for your automation needs from a simple position sensor to pressure and displacement measuring sensors to complex industrial solutions with intelligent image processing systems.
Day in and day out, our sensors do their job with precision and dependability, 24 hours a day 7 days a week, we do our job by offering unparalleled service and support.
For more information or Technical assistance, call 01793 783839, Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us on the web at www.baumerprocess.com
Products and Services
- Digital Indicators
- Digital Indicators - Panel Mounting
- Electronic Control Equipment - Industrial (to customer specification)
- Level Switches
- Optical Distance Measurement
- Optoelectronic Equipment / Components
- Photoelectric Control Components, Switches etc.
- Photoelectric Sensors
- Position Sensors
- Proximity Sensors
- Proximity Sensors - Capacitive
- Proximity Sensors - Inductive
- Sensors - Capacitive (for non-ferrous materials)
- Sensors - Colour
- Sensors - Contrast
- Sensors - Hazardous Areas
- Sensors - Ultrasonic
- Speed & Position Sensing - Absolute Encoders
- Speed & Position Sensing - Contact Encoders
- Speed & Position Sensing - Hall Effect Position Transducers
- Speed & Position Sensing - Incremental Encoders
- Speed & Position Sensing - Inductive Encoders
- Speed & Position Sensing - Inductive Position Transducers
- Speed & Position Sensing - Linear Encoders
- Speed & Position Sensing - Optical Encoders
- Speed & Position Sensing - Photo-Electric Position Transducers
- Switches - Proximity